Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thankful

I haven't blogged in a hot minute. Here goes nothing. Lol

Today seemed to be a long day. I really didn't want to go to work. It seemed like the more I thought about it the more I was dreading it. This kinda bothered me because I just read a blog about 3 little boys from Nicaragua. Their story in short is, they have NOTHING. They had a little cot that 3 boys sleep on in the floor, a broken bed frame (the mom slept on) and a chair with 6 outfits for all 4 of them... Their house was made up of sticks and plastic. This totally crushes my heart!

Their story is their mom is a single mom and she can't work due to a mental disability. Could you imagine being a mom who couldn't provide. Once again my heart is crushed.

The kids are forced to drop out of school because they can't afford it.

Ya know they would probably kill to have a job and go to school.. And sit here and say " I don't want to work or do homework or even go to school. This just put things into perspective for me! I really needed that!

So let's be thankful for what we have! We have alot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment